My Unreal Life

Friday, January 30, 2009

Projects Day Problem Resolved

Phew. after three days of staying back after school, me and my group finally found a mentor. And yes, it is hard work.
I feel quite angry with all the "kiasu" Sec 1s who found a mentor immediately after the talk about projects day without even having a proposal. Us, we had a proposal but were rejected every time because the teacher mentors had already agreed to mentor other groups which did not really have much of a proposal or idea of what they wanted to do, for that matter.
I also want to tell you about this habit that our group shares. We usually play "rock, paper, scissors" to choose who to present the proposal to the teacher. Well my group and I were about to give up when we decided to try our luck with a random teacher. After a quick round of "rock, paper, scissors", (lol) we went to talk to the teacher and she readily accecpted our proposal and decided to be our mentor. In other words, we were saved^^ Although she decided to be our mentor, I do not really know her name as i'm not good at remembering names and stuff like that.
P.S. I have decided not to put up brainteasers anymore as they do not seem to be that popular. But I will post up a few perplexing questions if I've nothing to write about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones