My Unreal Life

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Glitch Found on Blogger

I think I found a glitch on blogger. It's either that or my computer was lagging. I was experimenting with the the shortcuts for posting. (Shortcuts: press Ctrl with: B = Bold, I = Italic, P = Publish, S = Save, D = Draft)

Somehow my word did not appear on the textbox but it sort of appeared in the beige area that was outside the textbox.
Could anyone enlighten me on whether it was a glitch and if not, what was it?

I also had a scare when I accidentally reported myself for spamming my own textbox. LOL. XD
I was experimenting with the textbox, obviously.

That said, I also want to thank my sister who gave me invaluable advice on how to manage this blog. I really couldn't have done it so nicely without her help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones