My Unreal Life

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I had a fruitful new year holiday this year. The first two days of the holidays were spent on rushing out the homework given to us. After that our entire family went to Chinatown to grab last minutes bargains. We reached home at about 10p.m. and I fell asleep almost immediately.
I received about $100 in pure profits! Why do I say that and what do I mean? Well, my grandfather just passed away recently so according to the Chinese tradition, we are not allowed to give out red packets during Chinese New Year for a period of two years, while our relatives can, so when they give us red packets, we need not give them back, so it amounts to pure profits!
Oh yes! I remembered that I said I would reveal the answers for the brainteasers given, so, for those who gave up halfway and did not know how to do them, its time to rejoice!
*Drums Roll*
First Question: Faredce
Answer : Red In The Face (Geddit? The word "red" is in the word "face")
Second Question: Ban ana
Answer: Banana Split (This is quite obvious. There's no need to explain, is there?)

P.S. Please post your comments about the brainteasers on the tagboard. If you support them, I will include one for every post and reveal the answer on the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones