My Unreal Life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Internet Connection Upgraded.

Yes!
I cannot believe that my internet connection has finally been upgraded after three years. It's finally a decent speed-3mbps ( My previous speed was 1mbps) I also believe that my parents are buying two new computers soon to replace my old one so i will have two computers soon.
Yes!
Even the prospect of having a lot of homework over the new year "hoildays" will not dampen my spirit. Finally my house is going to look like a decent and normal household with the new computers and all.
Anyway, I also thought of a few things for you to ponder.
Would a fly be called a walk if it had no wings?
Brainteasers coming right up!
* BAN ANA*
Those who thought of the answer themselves without any help please post your answers on the tagboard and leave your name. I will reveal the answers for both the 1st question and the 2nd one on my next post :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones